DUQM QUARRIES SAOC is a subsidiary of Oman Company for Development of Special Economic Zone at Al Duqm (OCDSEZD) known as ‘Tatweer’.
The SEZAD area in Duqm has diversified presence of various minerals, which range from common clay to marbles and ornamental stones. The future strength of Duqm’s economy will be influenced largely by the development of its natural resources.
Duqm Quarries SAOC is looking forward for a Crushing Plant Expert with a blend of technical knowledge and enthusiasm for the progression and development of this company.
Listed below are some of the current openings.
Crushing Plant Expert
||Duties & Responsibilites
Qualification & Experience
- Plan, Organize and supervise day to day production activities of crusher plant, wash plant, quarry and heavy equipments.
- Preparation of preventive maintenance schedule and follow up the execution of the same.
- Preparation of maintenance history records of each machines and ensure the maintenance program is as per the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Purchase in co-ordination with the stores and Procurement department.
- Organize and manage staff for maximum utilization of plant.
- Co-ordinate efforts of the transport, customers, weigh bridge operation and port storage and shipment.
- Develop and implement new methods to improve quality and production.
- Ensure that the budgeted production is achieved.
- Ensure that the plant and machinery has minimal breakdowns.
- Direct, control and develop the operation of the mining and crushing in Duqm SEZ in accordance with the required legislative framework and appropriate industry practices with adherence to policies, standards and procedures in all areas of operations.
- Identify critical paths and manage delivery strategies with sound technical and commercial outcomes.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering / Geology or any similiar.
- At least 10+ years in management of mining and crushing projects / companies or related experience.
- The above positions are based at Al-Duqm
- Interested applicants shall forward their CV in English in MS Word or PDF format only, indicating the position code in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 04/11/2017.
- Applications forwarded without mentioning position code and/or after the deadline date shall not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Rate our content